Many players think Casino War as a kid game and take no interest in playing this game. But this game of war is most popular game and easily to be found game at Las Vegas.
Infact Casino war has become the most popular secondary card games at the casinos. Therefore if you are planning for a trip to visit Las Vegas Casinos you will have no problems whatsoever in finding this game in the major casinos of the sin city.
Las Vegas Strip have large casinos with lots of floor space inside them with lots of action packed games for you. With so many of different table games around for the players to choose they have casino war tables too for the selection of the players.
The availability of Casino War game is much more in big casinos than in small casinos. Casinos like MGM; Mirage, Aria, Bellagio and few other big brand casinos offer casino war game to players.
In small casinos of Las Vegas you will not much find Casino war game as these casinos only have flexible amount of card games like blackjack, baccarat, casino war and the various casino poker games because for the most part they use the same table to play these games and have shortage of space and tables.
So when visiting Las Vegas it is good to go for major Las Vegas Casinos and enjoy the casino war game and its game play. You will have easy access to casino war tables as well as tough competition with variety of players coming from all corners of the globe will add much fun to the game.
The rules of the game are similar everywhere so need to worry about that. The object of the game, is still to draw the high card and win real money.
If you cannot go to Las Vegas and enjoy Casino War then it is better to play online by placing an Ante bet. This is the primary bet in Casino War. To place your Ante bet, first select your coin size by clicking the Plus or Minus button at the game screen. Then place your bet by clicking on the Ante circle. Every left click adds a coin; every right click removes a coin.
You can also place a Tie bet. After you have placed your bet, click the Deal button. You and the dealer will each receive one card. If your card is higher than the dealer’s you win at Casino War and receive an even-money payout. If the dealer’s card is higher, you lose your Ante bet. It’s as simple as that.
The Casino War rules state that Ace is the highest card, followed by King, Queen, Jack, 10, down to 2. Suits are irrelevant. A queen of spades is the same as a queen of hearts, but any queen beats any jack.
In the Event of a Tie in Casino War, Casino War rules state that you must choose to either Surrender or Raise.
- If you surrender, you lose half the value of your Ante bet. If you raise, otherwise known as Going To War, a Raise bet, equal to the value of your Ante bet, is placed on the virtual Casino War table. Three cards are burned (i.e., discarded), and you and the dealer then each receive one additional card.
- If your second card is higher than the dealer’s second card, you win even money on your Ante bet, and your Raise bet is a push (i.e., returned to you with neither gain nor loss).
- If the dealer’s second card is higher than your second card, you lose both your Ante bet and your Raise bet.
- If you tie and go to war, and then tie again on the second card, you win the Ante Bonus. That means you win a 2-to-1 payout on your Ante bet, and your Raise bet is a push. The Ante Bonus is one of the most advantageous of the Casino War rules from the player’s point of view.
- The rules of Casino War allow you, at the beginning of the Casino War game, after you place your Ante bet, to also place a Tie bet. The Tie bet is an optional side bet. It is independent of the Ante bet, and it may be bigger or smaller or the same as the Ante bet. You place a Tie bet by selecting your coin size and clicking on the Tie Bet circle.
- If you have placed a Tie bet, and your first card and the dealer’s first card are the same, you win a 10-to-1 payout on your Tie bet.
- If your card and the dealer’s card are not the same, you lose your Tie bet.
What are you thinking? Going to Las Vegas or playing online? Both have their own experience.